• Ultra-lightweight infant car seat for easy carrying
• Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4 - 30 lbs. and up to 30"
• Click Connect™ technology provides one-step secure attachment to Graco Click Connect strollers and base
• Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
• Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
• Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide Click Connect 30 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system)
• EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
• Removable newborn head support cushions baby's head
• Convenient, LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base for easy installation
• 5-point harness helps secure your child for all your journeys together
Care and Maintenance
• Machine-washable seat cushion and canopy
• Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water
• Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
• Harness straps may be spot cleaned
To Unbuckle Harness:
• Loosen Harness Straps from the back of the seat, lift up on the harness lock while pulling on the harness straps from the front.
• Release the Chest Clip by squeezing buttons and pull apart.
• Press in on the red button and remove the buckle tongues.
Harness Buckle Cleaning Process: Turn the restraint over and push the retainer through the harness strap slot to remove the buckle from the car seat. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water upside down and gently agitate the buckle, pressing the red button several times while it is in the water. Do not submerge the harness webbing and do not use soaps or lubricants, only rinse the harness buckle with warm water. Shake out the excess water and allow the harness buckle to air dry. Reattach the harness buckle into the same slot and re-check harness for correct installation according to the car seat manual before use.
Weight without base: 7 lbs
Weight with base: 11 lbs
Length: 26.75", Width: 17.5", Height: 14"
Height: up to 30"
Head must be more than 1" from the top of the headrest