- Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-40 lbs. and forward-facing toddlers from 20-50 lbs.
- Ideal for smaller babies because of its 4 lb. start weight
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
The Ready Ride™ is one of the convertible seats on the market that provides solutions for even the smallest baby, starting at just 4 pounds! This excellent seat accommodates rear-facing infants or toddlers from 4 lbs., all the way up to 40 lbs. and forward-facing children can ride in the 5-point harness from 20 – 50 lbs. Ready Ride has been rigorously crash tested and side impact tested to meet or exceed all U.S. safety standards, and it’s LATCH equipped for easy installation. The removable cup /snack holder makes clean up a breeze and reversible head and body support provides two fashion options.Specifications (inches)
26.5H x 20W x 18.5D
Care and Maintenance
- Machine-washable seat cushion and inserts.
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned.
To Unbuckle Harness:
- Lift the lever and pull the shoulder harness straps to loosen the harness
- Tilt the top of the buckle toward the child’s abdomen
- Press in at the top of the red button
- Pull tongues out of the buckle
Harness Buckle Cleaning Process:
Turn the restraint over and push the retainer through the harness strap slot to remove the buckle from the car seat. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water upside down and gently agitate the buckle, pressing the red button several times while it is in the water. Do not submerge the harness webbing and do not use soaps or lubricants, only rinse the harness buckle with warm water. Shake out the excess water and allow the harness buckle to air dry. Reattach the harness buckle into the same slot and re-check harness for correct installation according to the car seat manual before use.
- Rear-facing for infants 4-40 lbs.
- Forward-facing for toddlers 20-50 lbs.
The American Academy of Pediatricians recommends that children be rear facing until age 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height and weight rating for their seat and that child stays harnessed as long as possible.
*All patterns are subject to change due to availability and will always be gender neutral.